You spin me in pirouettes in the falling rain... ...

memories...

memories...

03 February 2010

Introducing HOOTERS at CLARKE QUAY!



HELLO HOOTERS ADDICTS!
Thats the new cover girl, a very sweet and cute waitress "APPLE"!
I was surprised to see her on the cover!
Thats the MADNESS CHEESE STICKS!
Mind youuuuuu...The cheese is reallyyyyyyyyy GOOD!
My favourite BEEF FONDUE comes with wedges, salad and 3 different types of sauce!
*THUMBS UP*
The most attractive YUM YUM to me for the night!
SAMURAI wings!
Finger LICKING Good!
MUST TRY!

If you love hot wings, try 911 wings!=)
Other than having pretty hot babes playing games with you, singing birthday songs and celebration for you!
THEY HAVE FOOTBALL CHANNEL!
Every single guy is Sooooo OBSESSED with the TV and the girls!

Not to forget, I love their R&B music, a chill out place but atmosphere and ambience is GREAT!
A very relaxing place that sound like a club =)

So you know where I go to when my CRAVINGS come!
HOOTERS YUMMYYUMSSSS! =P

REMEMBER A MUST!
ROOTBEER FLOATTTTTTTT!!!
wonderful ice cream and drink that goes VERY WELL with any food there!